Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gaining Strength

Well, it's daddy's turn again and I am grateful for the opportunity to give you all another update about sweet little Reagan. First let me tell you that I am so very thankful for each and every one of you that has been praying for us. The encouragement we have received has been overwhelming at times. I could never thank you enough for all your prayers and love that you have sent to Reagan, Amy, and myself. Throughout our time at the hospital, we have met people that don't have family and/or friends that are there for them in their time of need. We are blessed to have you! God is listening and I know that He is answering your/our prayers. I believe that Reagan is being strengthened by the hand of Almighty God. He is also giving Amy and I strength and encouragement for each and every day. Our little girl is blessed! She is gaining strength! She is full of life and health and we are thankful!

Well, Reagan had another great day today. It was nice to have two good days in a row. It is so neat to watch a baby grow. We have had the pleasure of watching Reagan's eyes open as you will see in the new pictures. I fall more in love every day! She is just so precious to us and we thank God for her! Reagan is quite a spunky little girl and we are glad to see her willing to fight. She also has her calm relaxed moments where she is all stretched out in her isolet with both arms outstretched behind her head and both legs propped up on her little blanket. I guess she is already dreaming of what the beach must be like. I wish I could give her a great big hug and can't wait for the day that I am able to!

On another note, as you are praying for Reagan and us (even though she has had 2 good days, she still has a long way to go and we appreciate your prayers) I ask that you would pray for some of the other families that we see here on a daily basis as well as the medical staff that takes care of the babies. We want to make a difference in these people's lives as much as we possibly can. Many of the people that we see on a daily basis are dealing with the same things (some worse) than what we are dealing with and they don't have the support here with them that we have. So lift them up as well! We had one lady at the Ronald McDonald house where we are staying tell us about her little boy's upcoming surgery (tomorrow) so we stopped and prayed for her son. I ask that you will do the same. I would love for more opportunities like that to arise so that we can share God's love. Thanks again for your love and support. We love you all.

Robert and Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Saviour we have that hears and answers our prayers. God is a personal GOd that we can have a personal and close relationship if we so desire.
What a testimony to see little Reagan gaining strength on a daily basis.
Thank you God for answering our prayers.

Love
Charles & Janet

iva welton said...

The pictures are great. She is so cute. I have really enjoyed the daily blogs. You should really put them in a book for Reagan. Praying for you often. Keep encouraged. Love you.
Weltons

Anonymous said...

I loved the blog today b/c of the picts and the poem and of course another good day. She is to cute and it is so neat to see her eyes open. Miss Reagan just wanted everyone to see her grow with their own eyes instead of being in mommmy's belly. She is to cute and I can't wait to see her! We are still praying strong!

Love, Emily and Daniel