Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quick Update

Hey Everybody!
Good News! Reagans eyes have improved and we do not have to go to Chapel Hill. All I can say is there is power in prayer. Thanks everyone for continuing to pray for Reagan. The doctor said he does not forsee surgery at all for Reagan and will recheck her progress in two weeks. I am so thankful we do not have to make another road trip!!!!
Reagan is still having periodic episodes of stridor so the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor is comming to evaluate her tommorrow. Pray that her stridor will resolve quickly and we can get back to bottle feeding soon. Reagan is staying at 21% (room air) on her nasal cannula and not having any episodes so this is a big step in the right direction.
I think Reagan is getting a little spoiled and board with being in her crib so we took her swing in today. She seems to really enjoy it; it's a nice break from her wedge pillow.
Thanks for all your love and support! God is good!
Love,
Amy, Robert and Reagan

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise GOD!!!
one less surgery
she is on our prayer list at church in Salisbury
Reagan keep getting stronger

love Laura (Misner) Loflin

Meme said...

I am so happy over this news! I know there have been many prayers for her eyes to improve this week. Thank the Lord!

Love, Mom

Deb said...

Thank the Lord for this answer to prayer. I was just talking with someone last night that has the excuse of just not understanding how I can believe in God answering prayer and directing my life. I said for one thing, that is what I choose to believe. I let them know that not 30 minutes before they arrived I had been talking to Bob about needing definite direction from God, not any man, but God in what I should do in a situation and the answer came so clean. I guess I just needed to testify to that this morning for some reason and give God all the Glory for His faithfulness in my answer to prayer in direction and for His healing hand on Reagan. He is so AWESOME.

Holly said...

I am reminded each time I lift you all up in pray about just how Awesome our Savoir is! I'm so happy to hear that her eyes are good and that no surgery is needed!

I am also glad to hear she loves her swing! That must be a Winslow thing - I don't know what I would have done without mine for both kids!

Hopefully we'll be able to get up to see you all soon. We've had some sickness, but seem to be on the mend now... I sure miss you guys!

With all my love,
Aunt Holly

Karen Parrish said...

What awesome news about the eyes! God sure does take care of every need. We'll keep praying!
Karen, Robin & Evan Parrish

Valerie said...

So glad to hear the good news!

The Knipps said...

Oh guys that is just awesome!!! Good girl Reagan!!

LOVE all the pictures!

That is so sweet that she got to get in her swing!! She has some great parents!! :)

We will be praying for the stridor to go away! All the bottle feeding pictures are so cute. I am sure you guys want to get back to that very soon!

Grow Baby Girl Grow!

Anonymous said...

Glade to hear the good news about Reagan's eyes. God is good!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Love
The Goins

Anonymous said...

PRAISE the LORD!!! That is such great news to hear about not needing eye surgery! Without a doubt, the Great Physician touched her eyes! Thank you God!

nurse Angela

Anonymous said...

that is so awsome ,God is definatly cradling your baby in his hand. It is such a faith booster to see prayer being answered. Ragan is so cute , I love the pics of her smiling and laughing. I`ll see yall soon
David Jones

Judith and Lance said...

WOW -- I got goose bumps when I read about her eyes, she is LIVING proof that God does answer prayer. I'm rejoicing with you!

Angie said...

Reagan is so cute!! She sure is growing fast! God is so good answering prayer for her! We praise the Lord with you!
Love,
Angie (Ayars) Dicken