Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grandparents Day to Visit


I love my Nana!!!


I am still number 1 Papa!


Meme and Papa came to visit! Oh boy I am so excited!


In true Winslow fashion Meme and Papa compare me to a 5 dollar bill.


Kristie my nurse says I don't burp I belch. I wonder who I take after?!?!


Daddy feeds me for the first time and I took my entire bottle!


Oh boy what a big yawn!


Is picture time over yet?


I'm out of here!

Reagan continues to ride the NICU roller coaster. She started taking her bottle every feed yesterday but then developed strider. The strider is caused by edema in the throat which they think is caused by her reflux. To make a long story short we went back to continuous feeds, increased her nasal cannula to 1 liter, and are giving dexamethosone to reduce the swelling. This mornings report is we no longer hear the strider!!! Hopefully we can start bottle feeding again shortly.
Reagan weight is 3 pounds 6 ounces! Way to go Reagan. Please continue to pray for her eye exam tomorrow.
Thanks for all the prayer and support!
Love,
Amy, Robert and Reagan

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. She is beautiful as always. We will be praying for little Reagan's eyes trusting in God to do all things.
Praise be to God for this little one.

Love
The Goins

Papa Dave said...

If I look happy holding her, well, I was!! What a bundle of joy. Thank you Lord for all you have done so far for Reagan and family and we are trusting you to bring her home soon in good health.
Thanks to everyone for their continued prayers,
Papa Dave

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! She is getting to be such a big girl. God has worked so many miracles already in her life. He must have an amazing plan for her!

The Kepley's

Valerie said...

The new pictures are great.. Reagan is so precious!

Anonymous said...

What good pictures!! She is so sweet, I can't wait to get my hands on her, nana you can't set the timer....HA Ha!!! (as you do with Molly) We will be praying for Reagan's eyes & health.

Lots of Love,
The Sechrest

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the feeding setback. I know that God will be faithful to see Reagan and her mommy and daddy through this new set of problems. It seems to be that Taylor and Reagan have a definite plan to not eat well at the same time :-)
It seems when one is doing well the other one decides to misbehave :-)
Maybe, they'll both decide that it's time to get out of NICU and start cooperating :-)
I'm praying, with faith believing, that Reagan's eye exam outcome will be according to God's will for this precious baby. He has a definite plan for her life and He's working in her life in miraculous ways.
I can't wait until she's a happy, healthy baby at home with her mommy and daddy.
I miss seeing her so much since I'm back to work, but I'm keeping up to date on her blog and praying without ceasing.
Much love,
Danelle

Anonymous said...

Dear Reagan, Robert and Amy: I finally found the website and just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Shannon has kept me posted on Reagan progress as we traveled to and from Chapel Hill to see Jasmine. I hope the roller coaster ride calms soon for all and Reagan and Jazzy get to make sand castles on the beach. Amy thanks for being such a friend to Shannon during this time. Love, Barb (Jazzy's Granny)

Anonymous said...

Reagan is adorable!!! We are still enjoying so much watching her grow. It is amazing!! God is good! Love ,the Ron Davis family