Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome Home ReeRee!!

Hi. This is Uncle Steve. Robert, Amy and Reagan are spending their first night together at their new home! It's certainly been a bumpy journey for lil' Reagan, but she continues to grow stronger every day and it is so nice to finally have her home! Amy asked me to post a few pictures that I took of Reagan this week, so here they are!




--- Here is a picture of Reagan's new room



And Finally... Can you spot the real ReeRee?





Disclaimer: It probably goes without saying that extreme caution was used to make sure it was safe to shoot the doll house pictures. Robert was hesitant about posting these pictures, as he did not want to appear to be cavalier with his child's safety, however, he left it to my discretion, and I've decided the pictures are just too cute not to share. After so many months of stressful hospital visits, I think it's about time they are able to enjoy their beautiful little girl!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So VERY happy to have Reagan back home for the second time! She sure keeps us on our toes. Reagan stayed at her house for the first time last night. I sure missed that little gal about 6:30 this AM. That was our "nana" time. She is here with me at the moment as her mom and dad had some business to attend and groceries to buy. I am eating every minute of this up! I so love this precious little girl aand am so VERY THANKFUL to my heavenly Father for what He has brought her through.
Robert, Amy....thanks so much for this sweet little girl!
Reagan, Nana loves you SO much!!!! Keep growing little peanut!!
Lots of Love!!!!
Nana

Sandra said...

Reagan, you are so cute. I think you make a beautiful doll. I love the picture of you and Molly with Nana.

Valerie said...

Regan, So glad you are back home & doing well, you are so cute in the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home ReeRee!!! Everytime you give us a scare--I'm reminded of who has you in the palm of His hand. We love you so much, and hoping that this is the last scare you give us (at least until you, Addison, Taylor, and Molly begin your driving tests). I can't wait to come see you in your room--it seemed so lonely without you there :-)
Amy and Robert, you know to call if you need any help getting settled, and good luck finding the stuff I unpacked :-) You never know where I hid surprises for you!!
Much love,
Danelle (and ReeRee's buds)

PaPa said...

Hi Reagan,
We can't wait to see you again! Take care of mommy and daddy for us. We love you!
PaPa

The Knipps said...

The pictures are adorable! All of them! She is changing so much! I'm glad she is back home and back to her old spunky self! :) Now on to tackling that whole nightime sleep thing. :)

Judith and Lance said...

Thank you, Jesus for this precious life. So happy to see the pictures of her @ home and see her BEAUTIFUL nursery. Great job Amy and Robert! God is so good, isn't he? Reagan is beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.