Friday, August 8, 2008

Reagan at 5 months old

Four Generations of Winslows


Great Grandma Nona talks to Reagan


Nona's first visit with Reagan


Happy July 4th- I am 4 months old today


Reagan at 5 months


Let me think........

Leaving the hospital at last!!!


Aunt Holly comes to visit. Thanks for all the clothes!!!


Papa Winslow says I am finally big enough to hold.

Aunt Gay came to visit and I got held all weekend!
I LOVED IT!!!


The Four Miller Cousins


The NICU babies, Reagan and Taylor


Reagan, Molly, and Matthew Can you believe Reagan is older than Molly? We have some catching up to do!

Reagans first sleep over. Taylor came over for a few hours and we had lots of fun. Mommy says it is a good thing she didn't have twins though!!!


I can not believe how fast time has flown by. Reagan is 5 months old now. Last week we went to the Doctor and Reagan weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was about 20 inches long. The Doctors are very happy with her weight gain and progress so far. Since our last hospital experience Reagan has not had any more episodes that have required oxygen. Thank you God for your continual blessing on my little girl. One bad episode was enough to last me a life time.
Reagan is starting to become very alert during the day, sleeping through the night (YEA!!!), and smiling when you talk to her. Her progress continues to amaze me. A day doesn't go by that I don't thank God for His touch on Reagan.
While so much has been going on in our lives it is such a blessing to be able to relax now and spend time with Reagan at home. I finally get to be mommy! My plan is to return to work next weekend so pray that goes smoothly. I love my job, I just love my daughter more! Robert will be with Reagan while I am working. He is a little nervous about her having an episode while he is alone with her but I know he will do a great job. I am sure the Father/Daughter bond will only get stronger while I am at work.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Love,

Amy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
It is so good to see the pictures of Reagan and here of her continued success. When I look back at pictures of when she was first born, I can't believe how far she has come. And, you and Robert have been such amazing examples to all of us. How could anyone go through a trial like this without God in their life?

I will continue to keep you in my prayers as Reagan grows.

-Jessica Fritts McCarl

Mallory's Mommy said...

Were so glad everything is going well for your family now. I know how much of a relief it is to finally "just be a mommy" after life in the nicu and the first few stressful weeks at home and even the readmit! Reagan is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! You finally posted more pictures! They are wonderful. YOu can see how little Reagan has grown and matured.
I love it. Keep them coming.
We are still praying for you all!

Love
Edna

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
I am SO HAPPY for you to finally have the "mommy" time you waited for for so long.

God bless you all, every day of your lives.
Serena

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the cute pictures. We check daily for new updates on Little Reagan. So glad she is doing so well. she is so cute but I guess you knew that. Ha

krisanddrew said...

wow, she is getting so big. She is also so pretty. looks like her mommy.

SUNSHINE MOM said...

so glad she is growing! WHat a blessing!