Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank You!

Dear Friends,
Daddy here, just to say thanks for your support of my family. I know that you have not heard from me as much recently and I apologize for that. Between bringing Reagan home, adjusting to her sleep schedules and nightime noises, going back and forth to the hospital again, remodeling a house, moving into a house, selling a house, and all the other things going on, I have not taken the time to thank you all lately for your prayers and loving support of my little family and precious Reagan in particular, so, THANK YOU!!!! She is doing quite well, by the way, and seems to be back to her normal self! We will be posting pictures as soon as we can get settled in at our new house.

It may seem like it is taking us a long time to move, but that is because of all the crazy happenings in our lives as of late. We also have a great place to stay at Nana and Papa Millers, just around the corner from the house that we are moving into and therefore have not felt the need to be in a hurry (Thanks Nana and Papa). I think that Nana is going to sabotage our moving plans when the house is totally ready as she seems to be enjoying having Reagan around... probably ready for me to move on though (I really do love my in-laws)! Our new house is a downsize from our other house as well and we are trying to figure out where to put all of our "valuable items" (translated: JUNK)! Anyway, things are getting done slowly but surely and we are thankful for the progress that has been made, even though it is taking a while! Thank you to all of the people that have helped us to get our house in order, as well as those that have provided meals, visited at the hospital, and each and every one of you that considers us in your daily thoughts and prayers! We love you all dearly! I will update again soon.

Love to all!

Robert

By the way, the day Reagan originally left the hospital, I met a young man and his parents, at the hospital, that had twins. While I can't name them at the moment, I ask that you would pray for this family as they embark on their journey! I told them that I would ask you to pray for them! Also, please remember Reagan's dear friend Jasmine. She has had some struggles as of late, but seems to be doing a bit better and we thank God for that! Pray that she will be able to go home with her mom and dad soon as well and for extra strength for her mother!

2 comments:

Papa Dave said...

It has been a pleasure having you guys here at the house. Sorry you can't sleep good at night these last few nights. We will have to stick you in the dark basement with Steve :). Reagan is sure looking good these days. She says Papa all the time.
It was good to have all 4 grandkids here Wednesday evening. How blest we are!!!
We will be praying for you in your new home. Don't forget where we live though. I will be going past your place most mornings and nights to and from work so expect many quick "pop" ins.
Love and Prayers,
Papa

Anonymous said...

How precious!! She is soo beautiful!!
Glad all is going better for you all. Please keep sending the pictures. We all love them as well as the updates.
Vicki