Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Again

Good News! Reagan came home yesterday afternoon. She is back to her previous active self. Looking at her you would never know she had a setback. Thanks for all the prayers this was a very scary experience that hopefully we won't repeat. I think Reagan has her appetite back again since she woke up at 4 this morning and took 4 ounces. We go to the pediatrician today for a check up and weight check. I am sure she will rock the scales.
Special thanks to everyone who came and worked at our house this weekend. You don't know the relief I feel to have the house set up and our stuff unpacked. I hope one day I can return all the favors.
God Bless,
Amy

P.S. I will post more pictures when I get my computer set up again, we are still at Nana and Papa's

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Amy & Robert,
I am so glad to hear that Reagan is back home & doing well! Hope she continues to grow stronger each day & I know she will continue to be an inspiration & blessing to others for a very long time. Reagan is just proof of the power of prayer & of our awesome God!

Much love,
Valerie

Holly said...

That's my girl! Happy to be home and get back into the routine of things!

Praise the Lord for a full recovery!

Give many kiss to Reagan from her Aunt Holly!

Love you all!
Aunt Holly

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved Reagan is back home again. It's so tough to experience these unexpected events, but God promised that we will never face anything that He will not sustain us through. It just feels so hard sometimes.
I'm so happy she's back to her old self--I don't like seeing the tired, sick Reagan at all. We missed her so much on Sunday--I was so disappointed you all couldn't join in our dedication celebration Sunday. But God knows best, and apparently Reagan needs a little more of the spotlight than Sunday was going to allow her :-)
Much love, and call if you guys need anything at all--even if it's just some adult company :-)
I miss my friends :-)
Much love,
Danelle

Anonymous said...

Well, I finally figured out how to do this blog thing. Taxes are a lot easier.

I am so thankful to everyone who has supported our family with their prayers. May God help our little Reagan to continue to grow stronger.

PaPa

Anonymous said...

YEAH!
Great news that she is home again safe and sound!!!
4 ounces at one time!!!! WOW! THAT'S IMPRESSIVE.

Love to you all,
Serena