Thursday, June 26, 2008

Work Shower Pictures









Thank you NICU staff for the wonderful baby shower. Reagan and I had a blast at our first party together. Thanks for the wonderful unit gift. The pack-n-play is set up and ready for Reagan and the gift card will be so useful. The support I have received from my co-workers has been overwhelming, I appreciate each of you so much. I can not express the relief I have felt knowing you all have been watching out for "Princess Reagan" (named by the NICU). Everyone has given such wonderful care to Reagan. Bed 9 will always be a special place in my heart! Thanks again!!
Love,
Amy

7 comments:

sharonie said...

I read your blog because my friend has you on her blog. I was so excited when I saw that your precious girl is going home with you! I am so happy for you both and God is so faithful! Congrats adn enjoy your times as a family in your home!

Anonymous said...

wow! wow! wow! you two look so great! how does it feel to be home? indescribable i'm sure. God has given this ordeal a happy ending and has brought you and Robert closer to Himself in the process. Your faith has been so encouraging! i pray for continued blessings for all of you!

Angela

Dorothy Bowen Klass said...

What a beautiful doll baby!! So glad she's coming home!!

Wes and Bethany Adams said...

What a wonderful day! So glad you all are home. We have been praying for this day. Congratulations! Enjoy every minute of it, I know you will. God Bless You, all.

Anonymous said...

You 2 look great together. We have been on vacation and got the good news on Firday from Grandpa Dave. We are so happy for you all. She is just beautiful!!!! Enjoy every moment you deserve it! God is so good we just praise him for all he has done for you. Welcome to the neighborhood!!

Love
The Goins

fashiongreentbags said...

This is the BEST news I've had in a LONG time. It's so unfair of her to be so darling, me so happy and not be able to HUG her.

Mom and Dad-there are not words to express my joy for all of you!

Linda

Valerie said...

It was such a blessing to see you all with Reagan today at church. She has been used so much by God & I am so happy for you all!