Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reagans Due Date- June 19th


Aunt "T" comes to visit and I got lots of hugs and kisses!


Please not another picture


Hi Everyone!


Daddy's Little Princess-Yea Right!!!


Happy Fathers Day- I love you DADDY!


Are you done yet? This is getting boring!


TEMPER! TEMPER!!


Mommy's little girl


Reagan Update:
Well tomorrow will start countdown #4. So far the longest Reagan has gone without episodes is 3 days. First she decided her food wasn't thick enough, then she didn't like her iron, today she decided she didn't like her eye exam, so we will see what Reagan decides to do tomorrow. While this is starting to get frustrating I try to remember how far we have come and overall how wonderful she is doing. I have seen many babies that have suffered a lot worse than Reagan and am so thankful for the progress Reagans made. Reagan passed her car seat test, hearing screen, and the doctor said her eyes are looking better each check up. This is all good news and I am trying to focus on the positive and not how long we have been in the hospital (106 days but who's counting). Please continue to pray for Reagan. We are so close to coming home just not there yet. Also please pray for Robert. He is not feeling well this week with congestion, fever, etc... Please pray he will get the rest he needs and a full recovery before Reagan comes home. He is staying away from Reagan for her protection so pray we don't pass this on to her. We love you guys and as always thanks so much for all the support.
Sincerely,
Amy, Robert and Reagan

9 comments:

Papa Dave said...

Hang in there guys!
I can see the ups and downs weighing on you but we are in there for the long haul right with you. Most of all God is there with us too. It will all see like a long ago dream one of these days. We love you and are praying for you.
GO Reagan!
Papa

The Knipps said...

We are still praying!! I hope you can get that countdown over with very soon!! I can't tell you how much you guys are missed!!! I know little miss Reagan will get back into a groove here soon and finish her 7 days!!!!

Love and hugs!!!!

Holly said...

"The Day" may seem out of reach, but it'll be here soon! We're praying for you all and for Miss Reagan!

You go girl! Or should I say - come on home girl!

Anonymous said...

You'll get there, but I know it seems like forever. I can't imagine the stress of such a long hospitalization, and I'm praying that it will all be over very soon. Come on, Reagan--you can do it!! Seven days to prove what we all know you're capable of. Lexi and Addison can't wait to see you in person :-)
Amy and Robert, you know to call if there's anyway we can help--I feel so out of touch with all the business of VBS, but hopefully I'll be visiting you next at home and not the hospital;-)
I love you all and wish I could make this long process shorter for you,
Danelle

Anonymous said...

Wow! How wonderful! God has been helping little Reagan. Can't wait to see her. She has grown so much and is so adorable.
We are praying for you all!
Love
Edna

Anonymous said...

Reagan, You get more precious every day. We have made many memories with you already that will last forever. You are just so sweet. I love to sit and hold you or just sit and look at you. Keep on track now PLEASE........We want you home so badly. I was hoping you would come home before your mom and dad's house was ready to move into because then you were going to come to Nana's house until the move so keep on track so you can come home before your house is ready. I got the yellow sunflower room already for you to move into with mommy and daddy. Hurry and come home before the room gets dusty and dirty. Lot's of love for ALWAYS!!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures She is so cute!!! Reagan you need to straighten up we want to see you home soon!! Take care mom and dad we are all praying everyday for you all to come home soon!!

Love
The Goins

Anonymous said...

Just something to encourage you both. "Standing on the promises that CANNOT fail, when the howling storms of doubt and fear assail; by the living Word of God I shall PREVAIL, standing on the promises of God. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord, bound to Him eternally by love's strong cord; OVERCOMING DAILY with the Spirit's sword, standing on the promises of God. Standing on the promises I CANNOT fall, listening every moment to the spirit's call: RESTING in my Savior as my ALL in ALL, standing on the promises on god." Always rememeber God said in His Word that He will never leave nor forsake you. Keep looking up!!!! We love and are praying for you!
Misty, Tim, & Abby

Valerie said...

Praying for you all!

Can't wait to meet you Reagan!