Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My how time goes by. Reagan is 9 months old now and weighed a whopping 13 pounds 10 ounces at our last doctors visit. She is about 24 inches long now so we have doubled our birth height. Reagan continues to learn new things each week. Her favorite thing to do this week is fake cough. It started out being cute but now she does it until she throws up. This is not so cute:)


Lady Bug Halloween Costume

Mommy's little turkey!


Reagan had the privilege to be the flower girl in Kristie Petterson's wedding this month. She did remarkable well for a 9 month old and remained quiet and awake the whole time. Kristie made Reagan's outfit for the wedding. I posted some pictures of trying the close on. We don't have any wedding pictures yet.








I have been brought to tears many times the past couple months thinking how different the holidays could have been this year. I am so thankful God heard and answered our prayers. I am honored and humbled that God is entrusting me to take care of this very special little girl. Thank you all for your many thoughts and prayers this year! We truly serve a God of miracles. Please enjoy the Christmas season with your families and take time to remember the most important gift of the season, Jesus!

















May God Bless!
Amy, Robert, and Reagan

8 comments:

Holly said...

I agree with you that this season could be so very different, but I too am touched by the greatness of God! I think you and Rob are the best thing in the world for Reagan! I love you all!

Maresa said...

I was thrilled to see your updated blog. I still check often. Reagan is so cute. She has changed so much.I couldn't hardly believe it was the same little girl. Thanks again for sharing. I rejoice with you this Christmas season for the miracle Reagan truly is.Merry Christmas!

Danelle said...

I love the pictures!! The coughing and throwing up sounds suspiciously like Lexi :-)
I, also, have thought so many times through the holidays how different this Christmas could be for both you all and Dana and David. We're so blessed to each have our healthy happy babies!! I love to sing the song, "Life is hard, but God is good"--this year is such a representation of that. You know, I have to have a song that shows at least a little of my pessimistic side :-)
Merry Christmas!!
Danelle

Jessica said...

Reagan is getting so big! I am so thankful that God worked miracles with her and she is with you today. Enjoy Christmas and everyday with your sweet baby girl.

Judith and Lance said...

WOW, she is SO stinkin' adorable. Thanks for the sweet update. God is so good, I prayed for her many times and it's such an encouragement to me to see how well she is doing and developing. It builds my faith. God is a healing, loving God. Thank you, Jesus for Reagan.

Meme said...

We are gratful beyond measure for the blessing of Reagan's life, for God's goodness and faithfulness this year, and for many friends and family who have prayed for Reagan! There are so many reasons to be joyful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a testimony to the goodness and faithfulness of God. It also builds my faith to see how far God has brought Reagan. Thanks for sharing
Diana Downing

Valerie said...

I think it's time for an update. Always love to see new pictures of Reagan! :-)