Friday, August 22, 2008

Vacation Fun

Great Papa Bob at Reagans dedication


Reagan is all smiles when she sees her nurse, Kristy



Sleeping on the beach!


All smiles for mom.


Reagan and Molly at barefoot landing


Fun on the beach


Daddy and Reagan enjoy sitting in the shade.

I can't believe summer is almost over, time has gone so fast. Last week we decided to take a trip to the beach with my family for the week. The week was so nice we only had one rainy day which I spent at the outlets. Reagan did so well all week sleeping through the night and enjoying the breeze on the beach. Unfortunately the week had to come to an end and I returned to work. Robert did very well staying with Reagan alone as I knew he would. He is such a great Daddy, Reagan and I are very blessed!


Reagan and her cousin, Molly, were dedicated last Sunday. It was a lovely dedication that we were honored to share with our family and friends. Lots of tears where shed during the service as we remembered the past 5 month. Tears of happiness at the goodness and mercy of our Heavenly Father. Thank you God for my beautiful, healthy, little girl.

3 comments:

Mallory's Mommy said...

Reagan is really starting to fill out and looking cuter every day if thats even possible! Glad you had a great vacation.

Danelle said...

I love the bathing suit on her. If we all keep having little babies--that one's going to get worn out. Lexi, Taylor, and now Reagan have put that one to good use. Surprisingly enough, Addison never seemed to fit in that one :-)
Molly's not looking that much bigger than Reagan in that picture--did Reagan have a growth spell while I was away?
Much love,
Danelle

Judith and Lance said...

Oh how I love the new updates, she is just getting so big and what a cutie pie! It brings great joy to my heart to see what the Lord has done for Reagan. Thank you, Jesus for this precious miracle!